Thursday, 8 May 2014

Why Frozen isn't doing it for me anymore.

"I can't live like this anymore!" Princess Anna of Arendelle neither can I!
I can't sit and watch Frozen for the 155 thousandth time! I will go insane and jump out of my kitchen window! The effort that will take will be phenomenal considering the shark caging on the windows and that fact that I will need many tools, including a hammer and the fall is only about 7 feet so the whole exercise will be futile! 
But just the same I would rather go though all of that than sit down and watch the story of the Ice Queen told so magically by the good people at Disney. 

I'm sorry but I just have to put this out there..... What kind of parents would suppress their children in such a way that would make them feel so terrified? 
What were you guys thinking? 
How were you even qualified to be King and Queen? Certainly not based on how clever you were. Lucky for you it's a next in line type of gig.
"Fear will be your enemy." did you hear that? He basically told you not to scare the shit outta your kid! 
Geez! I know, I know there would not have been a movie had they nurtured her and taught her not to be afraid of it. But it still gets my goat! 
How's about a real role model for Elsa? I have the perfect one in mind......
Frost Giant holding baby Frost Queen and Jack Frost OMG! Loki with Jack Frost and Queen Elsa of Arandell
What?! You don't think Loki would be perfect?
 http://legendary-fangirl.tumblr.com/post/75890585909/saebyeok913
                                                    
Then there is Anna, get that kid a play date guys! She didn't do anything wrong to be kept cooped up in that big castle with no one to play with. No wonder she was so bloody socially awkward. That poor kid was left to her own devices for so long, she just threw herself at the first guy that looked at her. 

Okay, okay there are some things that make it all bearable.
Sven and Kristoff are seriously the cutest couple of the entire movie. Like who doesn't want a reindeer now? I know I do! 
Olaf we'll he's in a league of his own as far as Disney characters go. By far the best character developed by the crew at old Disney studios like EVER! 
"Oh look at that! I've been impaled! he he he" ZOMG! Best line in the whole movie.
                                            Olaf #frozen
So although I have been the one to feed Monster and Beetle the Frozen movie, the Frozen soundtrack (which may or not be on my Ipod), Queen Elsa tshirts, Anna and Elsa dolls (of which Monster lost Anna on the first day), I am the one that has taken most of it away. 
I can't watch it again because it would be too hard to throw myself out of the kitchen window.

No! I can't let it go. For the first time in forever Disney, I'm breaking up with you.
I'm giving Beetle and Monster a huge shove in the direction of..... well anything else and Frozen is being put up on a high shelf where it can be given the chance to rest and recoup.

Maybe in another month or so we'll dust it off and watch it again. 
Maybe I'll enjoy it again like I once did and just maybe I won't try to toss myself from the kitchen window.
This!!
http://briannacherrygarcia.deviantart.com/art/Thunder-and-Frost-435055468
                 

When they make this movie Call me!
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment